The name "Badlhof" originates from its owner (around 1900), Jacob Badl. The property's location in immediate proximity to Stephansplatz ensures first-class links to the underground network and all the city-centre shopping amenities. There are hip cafés and bars in the neighbourhood and two popular eateries in the building itself.
As well as planning the layout and submitting the application to the building authority, ÖRAG managed and supervised all the refurbishment work on the apartments.
Incidentally: The street is named after Duke Henry II, nicknamed "Jasomirgott", margrave and duke of Austria and founder of St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Schottenstift Abbey and Monastery.