Dating from 1955, the listed historic building offers office premises of all kinds that can be adapted to the needs of individual enterprises, from bijou offices for start-ups to a prestigious, state-of-the-art whole-floor office suite with unparalleled views over the rooftops of Vienna.
The complex enjoys a superb location with an exclusive address, right on the edge of the Kärnterstraße pedestrian zone and directly opposite the State Opera House. Links to the Vienna public transport network are excellent, with an entrance to Karlsplatz underground station directly opposite the main entrance.
A variegated history: The Opernringhof stands on the site of the Heinrichhof, an ostentatious building in typical "Ringstraße style" that was destroyed by bombing in 1945 and subsequently demolished. In 1955 it was replaced by the Opernringhof, designed by the architects Carl Appel, Georg Lippert and Alfred Obiditsch.