Dating from 1855, the property was built to plans by the architects August Siccard von Siccardsburg and Eduard Van der Nüll. The most striking features of the listed historic building are the original exterior frontages, which have been preserved virtually unchanged, and the central courtyard with its creeper-covered facades. In 2000 the attic storey was converted into bijou apartments.
The location immediately adjacent to the Donaukanal ensures a broad and constantly growing choice of leisure activities, while Praterstraße and the U1 underground line are just a few minutes away in the other direction.
A brief history: Robertgasse is named after Florent von Robert, a lawyer and industrialist who supplied the land for the construction of the first buildings in the street in 1856.