Originally completed in 1911, the main building and its annexe comprise 2,100 m² of usable floor space. Fully renovated and refurbished, it now houses apartments and office space.
The property scores highly for its easy access to cultural institutions like Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz, Kapuzinerberg and the Loreto Monastery. A bus terminal on the same street provides optimum links to the public transport network and there are local shops, a school and a hospital in the immediate vicinity.
Incidentally: Paris-Lodron-Straße is named after a former Archbishop of Salzburg, Paris, Count of Lodron. He founded the University of Salzburg, among other accomplishments.