Real Estate Valuation
Real estate valuation is a question of experience
Property valuation is a key element of the ÖRAG Group's service portfolio and a field that is becoming increasingly important across the entire real estate services sector. Our experts are highly qualified professionals with a profound knowledge of the market and longstanding experience – excellent prerequisites for reliable results.
Stringent quality standards for maximum accuracy
The ÖRAG valuation team have many years of experience in a range of different sectors, ensuring careful, objective appraisals and superlative quality. Constant monitoring of the market, a strong network of national and international contacts and compliance with national (LBG, ÖNORM) and international industry standards (RICS, TEGoVA, IVSC) guarantee reliable, professional valuations.
A broad portfolio of services in line with client needs
Our wide-ranging portfolio of valuation services covers the entire Austrian market and includes residential properties, all asset classes of commercial real estate (logistics, industrial, offices) and special-use properties (especially hotels and nursing homes), as well as project development appraisals across all asset classes:
- appraisals of current market value in accordance with Austrian, European and international valuation standards
- assessments of fair rental value and rental yield
- appraisals of fair market value in accordance with § 4 para. 1 Austrian Real Estate Transfer Tax Act
- appraisals regarding division of real estate into land and buildings
- utility value appraisals in accordance with § 6 para. 1 clause 2 Austrian Commonhold Property Act to determine the percentage of ownership of individual owners of a common property
- useful life appraisals
Our valuations ar of use in a variety of areas
- property valuation for real estate transactions
- property valuation for financing purposes
- property valuation for insurance purposes
- property valuation for financial reporting purposes
- property valuation for tax purposes
Valuation involves more than just setting a price tag
As well as producing surveys and appraisals of individual properties and real estate portfolios, we develop sale and letting strategies and utilization concepts for our clients, perform market analyses, studies, due diligence assessments and cost-effectiveness analyses and provide advice and support with any and all property-specific questions. Contact us to arrange a non-binding initial consultation and we'll be delighted to provide an individual quote!
Head of division
Mag. Michael Buchmeier, publicly appointed sworn expert, Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) and frequent lecturer on valuation topics on behalf of various training providers.