Originally constructed in 1911, the building and its extension have a usable area of 2,100 m². It has been completely renovated and is used for apartments and offices.
The property is particularly attractive due to its easy accessibility to cultural facilities such as Mirabell Palace, the Kurgarten and Mirabellplatz, the Kapuzinerberg and the Loreto Monastery.
A bus terminal directly on Paris-Lodron-Strasse ensures optimal public transport connections. Local shops, schools and a hospital are in the immediate vicinity.
By the way: Paris-Lodron-Straße is named after a former Archbishop of Salzburg, Count Paris Lodron. Among other things, he is credited with founding the University of Salzburg.