The building, which was built in 1909 according to the plans of the famous Art Nouveau architect Arthur Baron and was structurally visionary due to the use of the reinforced concrete pillars that were emerging at the time, was completely renovated and revitalized in 2013.
The listed ceramic façade was faithfully restored on the Fleischmarkt side and Rotenturmstraße. In addition, the technical standards of modern premium offices were installed. An innovative, flexible office concept with various work zones was implemented on the 6th floor. The premises offer a spectacular view of St. Stephen's Cathedral. The total usable area of the property is around 19,000 m².
In addition to property management, the ÖRAG Group is also responsible for the facility management of the property.
Incidentally, Vienna's Fleischmarkt is one of the oldest streets in the city and looks back on an extremely varied history. The historic buildings were home to famous personalities such as the Italian violinist and composer Niccolò Paganini, the painter Moritz von Schwind, the poet Heinrich Joseph von Collin and the court conductor Johann Joseph Fux.