The property dates back to 1855 and was built according to plans by architects August Siccard von Siccardsburg and Eduard Van der Nüll. Remarkable features of the listed property are the original façades, which have been preserved almost unchanged, and the green inner courtyard with its overgrown façades. An attic conversion with small apartments was carried out around 2000.
The direct location on the Danube Canal offers a wide and ever-growing range of leisure activities. In the other direction, Praterstrasse and the U1 subway line can be reached in just a few minutes.
History: "Robertgasse" is named after Florent Edler von Robert, a lawyer and industrialist, who provided the land for the construction of the first houses in the alley in 1856.